Call us for a instant quote
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is A Plus Clean Ltd, located at Unit 4, Mill View Barn, Grange Road, Netley, Southampton, Hampshire, SO31 8GD.
Information We May Collect from You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information You Provide: You may furnish us with information by filling out forms or corresponding with us via phone, email, or other means. This includes information supplied when you request information about our services, including quotations, or when completing surveys. This information may encompass your name, address, email address, phone number, financial and credit card details, personal description, and photograph(s).
Information We Collect Automatically: During your visits to our website, we may automatically gather the following information:
– Technical information, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the internet, login credentials, browser type and version, time zone settings, browser plug-ins, operating system, and platform.
– Information related to your website visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our site (including date and time), products viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, time spent on specific pages, page interaction details (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used for leaving the page, including any phone numbers used to contact our customer service.
Information Received from Other Sources: We may obtain information from third parties with whom we collaborate closely. These parties may include business partners, subcontractors providing technical, payment, and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information sources, and credit reference agencies.
Our website utilises cookies to differentiate you from other users, thereby enhancing your browsing experience and enabling us to improve our site.
Uses of the Information
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
Information Provided by You: This information will be used to:
– Fulfil our obligations stemming from any contracts between you and us and provide the information, products, and services you have requested.
– Offer information regarding goods and services similar to those you have purchased or inquired about.
– Deliver, or allow selected third parties to deliver, information about goods or services that may be of interest to you. If you are an existing customer, we may contact you through electronic means (email or SMS) to provide information about goods and services similar to those previously purchased or negotiated. We may also make direct contact via telephone. If you are a new customer and have consented, we (or selected third parties) will contact you electronically. If you wish to opt out or have your data withheld from third parties, please notify us directly, and we will remove you from these systems.
– Notify you of changes to our service.
– Ensure that content on our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device.
Automatically Collected Information: We use this information to:
– Administer our internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
– Measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising presented to you and others, and deliver relevant advertising.
– Offer suggestions and recommendations to you and other users regarding goods or services that may interest you or them.
– Develop case studies and training manuals to enhance future service improvements and marketing.
Information from Other Sources: We may combine this information with the data you provide and the information we collect automatically. We may use this combined information for the purposes outlined above.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your personal information with members of our group, including our subsidiaries, ultimate holding company, and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may also share your information with selected third parties, including:
– Business partners, suppliers, and subcontractors to fulfill any contracts we enter into with you.
– Analytics and search engine providers to help us improve and optimize our website.
– Credit reference agencies when assessing your credit score, if required for a contract with you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following situations:
– In the event of selling or acquiring any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
– If A Plus Clean Ltd or the majority of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
– When legally obligated to disclose or share your personal data, such as to comply with legal obligations or enforce our terms and conditions, to safeguard the rights, property, or safety of A Plus Clean, our customers, or others. This includes sharing information with other companies and organizations for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction.
Storage of Your Personal Data
All information you provide is stored on secure Microsoft servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Please be aware that while we will take the best measures to protect your data, the transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to us; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we will employ strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
You have the right to request that we do not process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will typically inform you prior to data collection if we intend to use your data for such purposes or disclose it to third parties for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking specific boxes on our data collection forms. You can also exercise this right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our website may contain links to the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates. Please be aware that these websites have their own privacy policies, for which we do not accept any responsibility or liability. Prior to submitting any personal data to these websites, please review their respective policies.
Access to Information
The Act grants you the right to access information held about you. To exercise your right of access, please refer to the Act. Please note that any access request may be subject to a £25 fee to cover our costs in providing details of the information we hold about you.